Algebra Games that have been reviewed:
- Freaking Functions!
- What the Factor!
- Slopes and Ladders
- Slope Block
- Exponent Sort
- Slope or Broke
- Chance It!
- Antiderivative Block
The following are non-game algebra activities or algebra games that have not yet been reviewed:
- Prime Mania (for prime polynomials)
- Function Game (for evaluating functions)
- Percent Increase/Decrease Matching Activity
- Systems of Equations Match-Up
- PI Day Exponent Activity
- Translation Terminated (for translating expressions)
- Index.Four (for summation notation)
- Quadratic Formula Puzzles
- Logarithm Mania
- Factor Pair Spoons Game
For even more games, please check out these other people I know who are using games in their classrooms:
These are the feedback forms I use with my students: