For some reason I happened to see Jeopardy on 1/11/11 and I found the category ‘Body Count’ really intriguing. When you read the clues, I think you’ll find it intriguing as well:
- 400 – Chambers of the heart squared
- 800 – Usual number of ribs divided by 8
- 1200 – Pairs of chromosomes times 2
- 1600 – Permanent teeth divided by 2 and then multiplied by 10
- 2000 – Number of bones in the average adult human body plus 0.
By the way, speaking of Jeopardy, I found this FREE online “Make Your Own Jeopardy” Generator if you want to make a quick game for the classroom. Now for the answers to the clues: 16, 3, 46, 160, and 206. I didn’t get any of them right. Apparently I know nothing about the body!
Additional Comment – Who thinks Watson could’ve gotten these correct? (See http://www.pop.is/2e4b6
Categories : Uncategorized